counter


View My Stats

Wednesday 10 August 2011

The ned of an old friend.



Peleghrin, ex-pet of Camino de Santiago is looking for a job  

My name is Peleghrin. I have been replaced by another mascot. So I am unemployed and struggling to make ends meet.

I write as I am interested to work on your team. I have eighteen years experience in the world of communication. My abilities as the Camino de Santiago mascot qualify me to work in the field of Public Relations.

Around the world have carried out various communication events to guide pilgrims to Santiago. I
speak nineteen languages.

Recently I completed a course for communitiy Xacobeo manager. I am the ideal candidate to work both offline and online, in the media situations.

I am also the ideal pet to have in the office, caring, loving, persuasive, hardworking, sociable and a perfectionist.

I would be pleased, to have the opportunity to demonstrate my skills in your company, so please take the opportunity to arrange an interview with you.

Xacobeo Santiago.

No comments:

Post a Comment